We are currently recruiting for 2 new roles: Executive Assistant and Finance and HR Administrator.
Survive is a considerate recruiter, we will:
- acknowledge every job application
- advise you of the outcome of your application
- anonymise your application
- provide interview questions in advance
- work with you to remove any barriers to your applying to or working with us
Survive is a great place to work! we offer:
- a comprehensive induction
- flexible working
- CPD and training to help you in your role
- health and wellbeing benefits package
- regular team activity opportunities
- 5% pension contribution
Survive pays at least the Real Living Wage to all employees and contractors (salary uplifts to meet the RLW are applied in April each year).
Survive is a Disability Confident employer and has made the following commitments:
· challenging attitudes towards disability
· increasing understanding of disability
· removing barriers to disabled people and those with long-term health conditions
· ensuring that disabled people have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations
For more information about how Survive manages the appointment and induction of employees and volunteers, please read our Recruitment Policy
Survive welcomes applications from survivors, however, if you are a survivor, you will need to be confident that you have worked through your own trauma to minimise the risk of being triggered or re-traumatised by the type of work we do at Survive
Survive also works closely with other York-based organisations such as Kyra, York Women’s’ Counselling Service and IDAS and you may encounter employees and volunteers from these organisations during your work with Survive.